As you know we are working on a PSA about distracted driving. I thought it would be great to predict the results of our survey. Remember we have approximately 1900 students at BHS.
Predict the results of the following question:
Do you drive? Yes or No
If you drive, do text and drive? Yes or No
If you drive, do you talk on the phone while driving?
If you don't drive, have you been a passenger and the driver was texting? Yes or No
If you don't drive, have you been a passenger and the driver was talking on the phone? Yes or No
Do you drive? 800 will vote yes, 1100 will vote no.
ReplyDeleteIf you drive, do you text and drive? Will have about 200 votes yes, 600 no.
If you drive, do you talk on the phone while driving? 750 votes yes, 50 no.
If you don't drive, have you been a passenger and the driveer was texting? 300 yes, 800 no.
If you don't drive, have you been a passenger and the driver was talking on the phone? 1,100 yes, none no.
-i think 40% of the students will say they do drive.
ReplyDelete-for the students that do drive i think if they are being truthful, 80% of the people will say they do text while driving and talk on the phone while driving.
-i think for all of the students that dont drive that all of them will say they they have been passengers while a driver was texting and, or talking on the phone.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI think about 80% of the students here drive or have driven.
ReplyDeleteProbably a lot of students text and drive, maybe 44% of the drivers do .
Maybe 25% talk on the phone.
I’m sure everyone has been a passenger of a texting driver.
Also another 100% for this one too.
1. I think there will be more No's then yes, probably 60-70% no.
ReplyDelete2. I think there will be about half and half. 50%
3. I think theres going too be a ton more yes's than no's. Probably about 75-80%.
4. I say yes, i think everyone has been in the car with someone who texted. Probably 80%
5. I think this is a definate yes, probably 90%
With 1900 students at Bedford High School, I think that for the amount of students that can drive will be at least 2/3 of the total or about 1267 students. Of those students, I predict 844 students text on their phones and drive. For students that drive and talk on the phone, I expect that 950 students will or do talk on the phone. As a passenger, I’d guess that 1425 students have had the driver text while driving. I also think that 1520 students have seen the driver talk while driving.
ReplyDelete1. Do you drive? 45% will say yes
ReplyDelete2. If you drive, do text and drive? more than 50% will say yes
3. If you drive, do you talk on the phone while driving? 75% will say yes
4. If you don't drive, have you been a passenger and the driver was texting? 80% will say yes
5. If you don't drive, have you been a passenger and the driver was talking on the phone? higher than 85% of students have
1. Do you drive? I think more people don't drive then do. Probably like 40% drive.
ReplyDelete2. If you drive, do you text and drive? I think a lot of teens do. probably like 50% to 60%.
3. If you drive, do you talk on the phone while driving? I think a lot of people do this too. Probably like 70%-80% at least have a couple times.
4. If you don't drive, have you been a passenger and the driver was texting? I know a lot of people have. So probably like 705-80%.
5. If you don't drive, have you been a passenger and the driver was talking on the phone? I would have to say most of the students have. Probably like 90%.
1.I think like 60% of the students drive
ReplyDelete2.50% probably say yes
3.80% might say yes
4.I know a lot of people have so 60%
5. I say 95% of students have.
1.Do you drive? I think more people drive than not. Probably around 55%
ReplyDelete2.If you drive, do text and drive? I think about 40% of drivers will say that they text and drive
3.If you drive, do you talk on the phone while driving? I think aroujnd 80-90% of people will say they talk on the phone while driving
4.If you don't drive, have you been a passenger and the driver was texting? I think about 75% of the people have been in this situation
5.If you don't drive, have you been a passenger and the driver was talking on the phone? I think almost everyone will say yes to this question. (95-100%)
60% of the students drive.
ReplyDelete45% text and drive.
90% talk on the phone and drive.
80% been in the car when driver was texting.
90% been in the car when driver was talking on the phone.
1.Don't think many people Drive.
ReplyDelete2.Don't think many people text while drive.
3.Probably allot of people talk on the phone.
4.Don't think many people will have been in the passenger seat with someone driving and texting.
5.I think allot of people have been in the passenger seat and someone was talking on the phone.
I think about 65% of the students drive.
ReplyDeleteI think about 45% f the students text and drive.
I think about 80% talk while driving.
85% yes
100% Yes
1. about 85% i would say drive
ReplyDelete2.about 40% of people text and drive i would say
3.about 2/3 of the people that do drive will say yes
4. 100% everyone has seen it.
5.100% yes
About 60% will say yes.
ReplyDeleteAbout 40% will say yes they do.
About 95% will say yes.
About 701% will say they have.
And about 95% will say they talk on the phone while driving.
40% of the students drive.
ReplyDelete30%text and drive.
35%talk on the phone and drive.
75% been in the car when driver was texting.
95% been in the car when driver was talking on the phone.
1.)I think around 50% of students drive
ReplyDelete2.)60% are going to say yes to texting and driving
3.)I say about 70-80% will say yes to driving while talking on te phone
4.)60% I say have been texting while having a passenger
5.)90% I say have been a passenger of someone using a talking on a cell phone while driving
900 will say yes 900 will say no
ReplyDeletemost of the people that say yes will say yes to this
and again for the rest of the questions
I don't think that anymore than 50 % of the students in the school drive.
ReplyDeleteI think that at least 20 % of the people that drive, text and drive.
I think that 40 %of the people that drive talk while driving.
I think that 70 % of people that have been a passenger have had the driver text while drive.
And finally, I think that around 95% of people that are passengers have had the driver talk on the phone while driving.
I think:
ReplyDelete1)about 40% will drive
2)about 80% of this number will text while driving
3)about 70% of the students will talk on the phone while driving
4)about 80% of passengers will see someone text while driving
5)about 90% of passengers will see someone talking on the phone while driving
1. I think that 85% of students drive or have driven before.
ReplyDelete2. I bleive that 55% of students that drive will say yes that they text and drive.
3. I beleive that 75% of students who drive will say yes to talking on the phone while driving.
4. 45% will say that have have been texting while they have had a passenger in the car.
5. 95% will say that they have been a passenger of someone talking on a cell phone
1.i think about 45% will say yes, they do drive
ReplyDelete2.around 35% will say yes to texting and driving
3.around 30% will say yes to talking on the phone while driving
4.around 40% will say yes
5.around 35% will say yes
1. I think 40% will say they drive.
ReplyDelete2. Out of the 40% of people who say they do drive, if they tell the truth, all of them will say the text while driving.
3. Out of the 40% who say they drive, if they tell the truth, they will say they talk while driving.
4. I think about 80% will say yes.
5. I think 100% will say yes.
1. I think 50% will say yes, they do drive.
ReplyDelete2. I think 60% will say yes to texting and driving.
3. I think 70% will say yes to talking on the phone while driving.
4. I think 80% will say they have witnessed being in a passenger seat seeing the drive text.
5. I think 80% will say they've witnessed talking on the cellphone and driving.
1.)I think about 45% of the students will say that the do drive.
ReplyDelete2.)I think 87% will say they text and drive.
3.)I think 91% will say they drive and talk on the phone.
4.)66% will say yes to being a passenger and the driver texting
5.)i think 89% will say being a passenger and the driver talking on the phone.
1 i think 800 willl say yes they drive and 1000 will say no.
ReplyDelete450 will say yes they text and drive 200 will say noo.
3.500 will sya yes the talk on the phone and drive and 523 will sya no.
4.1000 will say yes and 100 will say no
5.1000 will say yes 50 will say no
1.40% will say yes
ReplyDelete2.60% will say yes
3.70% will say yes
4.60% will say yes
5.90% will say yes
1.40% YES
ReplyDelete2.20% YES
3.80% YES
4.30% YES
5.80$ YES