In online A, we learned about Igoogle, Delicious, Myvoki, voicethreads, podcasts, flickr, badges, picinick and yahoo. My Favorite would have to be Igoogle simply because there are so many features. My Least Favorite would have to be flickr, I hate social picture sites. My favorite project would probably be the podcasting project were we had to do our own podcasts. I liked it because it was different than our other projects that we did.
Web 2.0 tools I used where podcast, Delicious, Voki,Blabberize, Meez. My Favorites were Meez and Vokis. My least favorite were Delicious and all the ones you had to add stuff because it was a hassle. My favorite was the zoo power point because it was fun and easy.
1. Blabberize, Voicethread, Flickr, Toon-DooVoki, and Picnik. 2. I liked Blabberize because it's funny. I liked Voki because nobody knows what you actually look like it's like an avatar. And I liked Picnik because you can do some pretty neat things with the pictures you want to edit. 3. I didn't like Flickr because every time I typed in a tag to find a picture it came up with something random. 4. I liked when we made slideshows because my topic was pretty cool.
Web 2.0 tools I learned in Online A are dumpr, flickr, picnik, vocki, audacity, blabberize, delicous, google, and blogger.
My favorites are delicous because I can get to all my favorite sites with just using one site and google because I can search easily with it.
Blabberize was one of my least fovorite because it was not that fun. I also didn't like dumpr because picnik did the same thing and was easier and better.
My facvorite project in Online A was when we made the power pint presentations on zoos and then we recorded our voice and put them on each slide.
I don't remember doing any of this, but I liked making a google account in online A. It was really fun, we got to chat with other people in our class on IM.
My least favorite was Blogspot, because I had a hard time following what to do.
My favorite Project in online A was making a powerpoint of our favorite vacation and looking up how much it cost and what we did.
Some web 2.0 tools are, Blogger, Voki, Delicious, toondoo, Aducity, & igoogle. My favorite were toondoo and voki becuase you could make different cartoons. My least favorite was Aducity becuase i didnt like recording myself. My favorite project from Online A was a powerpoint we did on a national park.
some web 2.0 tools are Blogger,Voki, Blaberize, Aduciy, Delicious,toondoo. My favirote ones are toondoo, and Voki these were my favorites because you could make these cartoons how ever you wanted. My least favorites were Aduciy, and Blaberize because i did not like recording my vocie and messing with photos. My favorite online a project was the zoo project because we got to reaseacrh about animals and the zoo.
Some things we learn in Online A are like researching, bookmarking, blogging, audacity, Igoogle, yahoo, toondoo, and podcasting. My favorites was blogging and bookmarking. I think it's fun to be able to write blogs and have people in your class read them. I liked the audacity too, because it was fun to like talk on the microphones and stuff :) My least favorite was avatars and stuff. It wasn't really fun to me and there was kinda no point. I'd rather just use a picture.. haha. My favorite project from Online A is when we had to make a power point of a certain decade. I picked the 1970's. So, I had to do my power point about how the 1970's was and how different it was from now. We got to record our voice over that, instead of presenting in front of the class, we just talked on the thing.
We learned about making blogs, podcast, book marking, blabberize, picture editing, audacity and much more. My favorite was picnik photo editing. i enjoyed this because we got to choose our own photos to edit the way we wanted. My least favorite was Audacity because i didnt like recording my own voice. My favortie project from online A was when we had to make a flyer about cyberbullying. I liked this because we had a partner and got to choose what information went on it.
We learned Voki, Blabberize, audacity, screentoaster, delicious, igoogle, glogger,toondoo, myplic, RSS, and blogger. My favorite was Voki even though it took us forever because we couldnt sign on. Screentoaster didnt work for almost any of us last trimester most of us were excused. The only project i had fun with was the decades project because you could have fun with it.
1. We used a lot of Web 2.0 tools in Online A. These include Blogger, Voki, Blabberize,Piknik, RSS Feeds, podcasts, Dumper, Delicious, Yahoo, and more. 2. My favorites was Dumper. This is because it had many cool editing options. Also, I liked voki because it was fun to make a virtual person. 3. My least favorite was Delicious because I found it hard to get used to using. 4. My favorite project was the Zoo project because we had a lot of time to do it and it was cool to learn about.
Web. 2.0 tools we used in Online A was Picnick, Voki, Delicious, Blabberize, Podcast, RSS feeds, Audacity, Blogger, Reader, iGoogle, Exc. My favorite Web 2.0 tool was Picnik because I liked editing pictures. My least favorite Web 2.0 tool was Audacity because I didn't like recording my voice. And lastly my favorite project was my Zoo project because I liked researching all of the information and putting it together in a slide show.
Things that I learned from Lunquist about Web 2.0 are tools like Audacity and Podcasts, Delicious, iGoogle, Blogs, RSS Feeds, toondoo, photo editting software like Flickr and Picnic, and avatars like Vokis. My favorite program that I learned was the photo editting online because although I can use photoshop at school it is nice to have something that I can edit photos and then share them online. My least favorite was podcasts because it was a struggle to record and get all the pictures to work and upload. My favorite project that I did was when we maded anti-Cyber Bullying posters because we really got creative with them.
1. Flickr, Picnik, iGioogle, Voki, Blaberize, Audacity, Delcious, Blogger, ToonDoo, Myplick. 2.I liked Picnik and Delicious because for Picnik you can make some really cool pictures and on Delicous it's really easy to find the websites I like going on. 3.I didn't like Voki that much or Blaberize because I thought it was kinda boring. 4.I thought the decades project was fun because I got to learn about the decades before mine.
The web 2.0 tools I learned were blogs i used was Audacity, delicious, Voki, Blaberize, piknic, Igoogle, Podcast, Blogger, myplic. My favorite was probalbly Voki because we could make our own little person. My least favorite was the Audacity because it was hard to use a alot of confusing functions.
-We learned about Blaberize, Voki, Fliker, Dumpr, Picknik, Yodio, podcast, RSS feeds, Blogger, Delicious, Picasa, igoogle and Audacity. -My favorites were Fliker and Picknik because it was fun editing pictures. -My least favorite was Blaberize because you can't do much on it. -My favorite project was the slideshow about the zoo. I liked it because it was easy and I didn't really have any difficulties.
1.Some web 2.0 tools that i used were blabberize,picknick,and blog. 2. My most favorite was voki because it was a fun lesson. 3.My least favorite was RSS Feeds because it was hard to find the buttons on most of the sites. 4. My favorite project from online A was when we had to do the podcasting assignment.
The Web.20 tool I learned in Online A is like Voki,flickr, blaberize,toondoo, delicious, myplick. My favorite would have to be iGoogle beacuse it is simply the easiest to use, also beacuse it has so many things to it. My least favorite was flickr beacuse it really was confusing and just wasn't right. Then my favorite project would have to be the when I recorded stuff for Audacity and put it on my blog.
In Online A, we used Web 2.0 tools like blabberize, voki, picnic, audacity, iGoogle, and delicious. My favorite Web 2.0 tool was the MyPlick. I enjoyed researching about a time period and using our voices to explain the time period through a powerpoint. My least favorite Web 2.0 tool is audacity. It took a long time to record our voices without making mistakes and hear other voices in the background. My favorite Online Experience A project is the Zoo presentation. We were able to research our zoos and provide a powerpoint using creativity and graphic design.
I learned to use picnik, audascity, deliicious, blabberize, how to make an RSS feed, iGoogle, screentoaster, blogger, dumper, podcast, toondo, how to make an avatar, and there’s probably a few I have forgotten. My favorites are the avatar making because I could make whatever I wanted, and blogger because I like writing about different things. Screentoaster was my least favoite because I had such difficulty getting it to work even a little bit. My favorite project from online A was my power point presentation on the Miller Park Zoo. It was my favorite because I love zoos and everything associated with them, plus I got to learn about a zoo icould possibly go to in the future. -Ryleigh Ramsey
I did not take Online A because I tested out of it this summer. While studying for the test out exam I enjoyed doing powerpoints. I did not really like doing Excel work because it was really confusing for me. I did not do any projects since I tested out and I have never done any work in any online classes since I used to go to a small private school in Monroe up until this year.
The web 2.0 tools I learned in Online A are Flikr, Picnic, Voki, Delicious, igoogle, Blabberize, ToonDoo, easybib, RSS feeds, blogger, Myplic, and Meez.
My favorite Web 2.0 tool was Picnic. I liked Picnic because i love to edit pictures.
My least favorite was the Website where we were told to sign up for, using are cell phones.
My favorite project was the Zoo project because it was easy.
In Online A the tools ive learned are blogging, powerpoints, voki, picnik and how to properly look things up on googe.
My favorite Web 2.0 was picnik and making babies on voki. I liked picnik because I could edit pictures and I liked voki because the babies I made, made me lauph.
My least favorite thing to do was taking notes.
My favorite project we did was my project on The Pheonix Zoo, because I like animals and I like the Zoo.
In online A, we learned about Igoogle, Delicious, Myvoki, voicethreads, podcasts, flickr, badges, picinick and yahoo. My Favorite would have to be Igoogle simply because there are so many features. My Least Favorite would have to be flickr, I hate social picture sites. My favorite project would probably be the podcasting project were we had to do our own podcasts. I liked it because it was different than our other projects that we did.
ReplyDeleteJeremy Thomas
blabberize, and voki, and flikr, picnik.
ReplyDeletepicnik, you can create your own pictures
flikr, all you cando is post pictures
the zoo project. it was fun.
Web 2.0 tools I used where podcast, Delicious, Voki,Blabberize, Meez.
ReplyDeleteMy Favorites were Meez and Vokis.
My least favorite were Delicious and all the ones you had to add stuff because it was a hassle.
My favorite was the zoo power point because it was fun and easy.
1. Blabberize, Voicethread, Flickr, Toon-DooVoki, and Picnik.
ReplyDelete2. I liked Blabberize because it's funny. I liked Voki because nobody knows what you actually look like it's like an avatar. And I liked Picnik because you can do some pretty neat things with the pictures you want to edit.
3. I didn't like Flickr because every time I typed in a tag to find a picture it came up with something random.
4. I liked when we made slideshows because my topic was pretty cool.
Web 2.0 tools I learned in Online A are dumpr, flickr, picnik, vocki, audacity, blabberize, delicous, google, and blogger.
ReplyDeleteMy favorites are delicous because I can get to all my favorite sites with just using one site and google because I can search easily with it.
Blabberize was one of my least fovorite because it was not that fun. I also didn't like dumpr because picnik did the same thing and was easier and better.
My facvorite project in Online A was when we made the power pint presentations on zoos and then we recorded our voice and put them on each slide.
I don't remember doing any of this, but I liked making a google account in online A. It was really fun, we got to chat with other people in our class on IM.
ReplyDeleteMy least favorite was Blogspot, because I had a hard time following what to do.
My favorite Project in online A was making a powerpoint of our favorite vacation and looking up how much it cost and what we did.
Some Web 2.0 terms that I leaned in Online A are Audacity, Delicious, Blogger, igoogle, Picnik, Volki, ScreenToaster, and Blabberize.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite tool was Picknic because I liked the features you could use to edit your photos.
My least favorite was ScreenToaster because I had a hard time trying to get it to work.
My favorite class project was the zoo project.
Some web 2.0 tools are, Blogger, Voki, Delicious, toondoo, Aducity, & igoogle. My favorite were toondoo and voki becuase you could make different cartoons. My least favorite was Aducity becuase i didnt like recording myself. My favorite project from Online A was a powerpoint we did on a national park.
ReplyDeletesome web 2.0 tools are Blogger,Voki, Blaberize, Aduciy, Delicious,toondoo. My favirote ones are toondoo, and Voki these were my favorites because you could make these cartoons how ever you wanted. My least favorites were Aduciy, and Blaberize because i did not like recording my vocie and messing with photos. My favorite online a project was the zoo project because we got to reaseacrh about animals and the zoo.
ReplyDeleteSome things we learn in Online A are like researching, bookmarking, blogging, audacity, Igoogle, yahoo, toondoo, and podcasting. My favorites was blogging and bookmarking. I think it's fun to be able to write blogs and have people in your class read them. I liked the audacity too, because it was fun to like talk on the microphones and stuff :) My least favorite was avatars and stuff. It wasn't really fun to me and there was kinda no point. I'd rather just use a picture.. haha. My favorite project from Online A is when we had to make a power point of a certain decade. I picked the 1970's. So, I had to do my power point about how the 1970's was and how different it was from now. We got to record our voice over that, instead of presenting in front of the class, we just talked on the thing.
ReplyDeleteWe learned about making blogs, podcast, book marking, blabberize, picture editing, audacity and much more. My favorite was picnik photo editing. i enjoyed this because we got to choose our own photos to edit the way we wanted. My least favorite was Audacity because i didnt like recording my own voice. My favortie project from online A was when we had to make a flyer about cyberbullying. I liked this because we had a partner and got to choose what information went on it.
ReplyDeleteWe learned Voki, Blabberize, audacity, screentoaster, delicious, igoogle, glogger,toondoo, myplic, RSS, and blogger.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite was Voki even though it took us forever because we couldnt sign on.
Screentoaster didnt work for almost any of us last trimester most of us were excused.
The only project i had fun with was the decades project because you could have fun with it.
1. We used a lot of Web 2.0 tools in Online A. These include Blogger, Voki, Blabberize,Piknik, RSS Feeds, podcasts, Dumper, Delicious, Yahoo, and more.
ReplyDelete2. My favorites was Dumper. This is because it had many cool editing options. Also, I liked voki because it was fun to make a virtual person.
3. My least favorite was Delicious because I found it hard to get used to using.
4. My favorite project was the Zoo project because we had a lot of time to do it and it was cool to learn about.
1. blogger voki voicethread google calender dumpr piknic and toondoo
ReplyDelete2.blogger is my favorite because you can personlize your own and be able to comment on others.
3.delicious because i found it kind of hard to use and sort of unorganized
4.podcast because you can free style and create your own story and topic.
Web. 2.0 tools we used in Online A was Picnick, Voki, Delicious, Blabberize, Podcast, RSS feeds, Audacity, Blogger, Reader, iGoogle, Exc. My favorite Web 2.0 tool was Picnik because I liked editing pictures. My least favorite Web 2.0 tool was Audacity because I didn't like recording my voice. And lastly my favorite project was my Zoo project because I liked researching all of the information and putting it together in a slide show.
ReplyDelete1) iGoogle, Myplick, RSS feeds, Blogger, and Voki.
ReplyDelete2) iGoogle
3) Voki
4) My favorite project was the Zoo Project
Things that I learned from Lunquist about Web 2.0 are tools like Audacity and Podcasts, Delicious, iGoogle, Blogs, RSS Feeds, toondoo, photo editting software like Flickr and Picnic, and avatars like Vokis. My favorite program that I learned was the photo editting online because although I can use photoshop at school it is nice to have something that I can edit photos and then share them online. My least favorite was podcasts because it was a struggle to record and get all the pictures to work and upload. My favorite project that I did was when we maded anti-Cyber Bullying posters because we really got creative with them.
ReplyDelete1. Flickr, Picnik, iGioogle, Voki, Blaberize, Audacity, Delcious, Blogger, ToonDoo, Myplick.
ReplyDelete2.I liked Picnik and Delicious because for Picnik you can make some really cool pictures and on Delicous it's really easy to find the websites I like going on.
3.I didn't like Voki that much or Blaberize because I thought it was kinda boring.
4.I thought the decades project was fun because I got to learn about the decades before mine.
The web 2.0 tools I learned were blogs i used was Audacity, delicious, Voki, Blaberize, piknic, Igoogle, Podcast, Blogger, myplic. My favorite was probalbly Voki because we could make our own little person. My least favorite was the Audacity because it was hard to use a alot of confusing functions.
ReplyDeleteBen Asmus
-We learned about Blaberize, Voki, Fliker, Dumpr, Picknik, Yodio, podcast, RSS feeds, Blogger, Delicious, Picasa, igoogle and Audacity.
ReplyDelete-My favorites were Fliker and Picknik because it was fun editing pictures.
-My least favorite was Blaberize because you can't do much on it.
-My favorite project was the slideshow about the zoo. I liked it because it was easy and I didn't really have any difficulties.
1.Some web 2.0 tools that i used were blabberize,picknick,and blog.
ReplyDelete2. My most favorite was voki because it was a fun lesson.
3.My least favorite was RSS Feeds because it was hard to find the buttons on most of the sites.
4. My favorite project from online A was when we had to do the podcasting assignment.
The Web.20 tool I learned in Online A is like Voki,flickr, blaberize,toondoo, delicious, myplick. My favorite would have to be iGoogle beacuse it is simply the easiest to use, also beacuse it has so many things to it. My least favorite was flickr beacuse it really was confusing and just wasn't right. Then my favorite project would have to be the when I recorded stuff for Audacity and put it on my blog.
ReplyDeleteIn Online A I learned Web 2.0 tools such as Blabberize,Voki,Flickr,Delicious,ToonDoo,IGoogle,PikNic, Blogger,RSS feeds,Myplick,easybib,and Meez.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite was ToonDoo becuase it was enjoyable to make cartoons.
I didn't enjoy Blabberize or voki becuase we didn't know how to use them and gave up after 5 min of trying.
My favorite project was making a cyberbullying poster in Microsoft Publisher.
In Online A, we used Web 2.0 tools like blabberize, voki, picnic, audacity, iGoogle, and delicious.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite Web 2.0 tool was the MyPlick. I enjoyed researching about a time period and using our voices to explain the time period through a powerpoint.
My least favorite Web 2.0 tool is audacity. It took a long time to record our voices without making mistakes and hear other voices in the background.
My favorite Online Experience A project is the Zoo presentation. We were able to research our zoos and provide a powerpoint using creativity and graphic design.
I learned to use picnik, audascity, deliicious, blabberize, how to make an RSS feed, iGoogle, screentoaster, blogger, dumper, podcast, toondo, how to make an avatar, and there’s probably a few I have forgotten. My favorites are the avatar making because I could make whatever I wanted, and blogger because I like writing about different things. Screentoaster was my least favoite because I had such difficulty getting it to work even a little bit. My favorite project from online A was my power point presentation on the Miller Park Zoo. It was my favorite because I love zoos and everything associated with them, plus I got to learn about a zoo icould possibly go to in the future.
ReplyDelete-Ryleigh Ramsey
I did not take Online A because I tested out of it this summer. While studying for the test out exam I enjoyed doing powerpoints. I did not really like doing Excel work because it was really confusing for me. I did not do any projects since I tested out and I have never done any work in any online classes since I used to go to a small private school in Monroe up until this year.
ReplyDeleteThe web 2.0 tools I learned in Online A are Flikr, Picnic, Voki, Delicious, igoogle, Blabberize, ToonDoo, easybib, RSS feeds, blogger, Myplic, and Meez.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite Web 2.0 tool was Picnic. I liked Picnic because i love to edit pictures.
My least favorite was the Website where we were told to sign up for, using are cell phones.
My favorite project was the Zoo project because it was easy.
In Online A the tools ive learned are blogging, powerpoints, voki, picnik and how to properly look things up on googe.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite Web 2.0 was picnik and making babies on voki. I liked picnik because I could edit pictures and I liked voki because the babies I made, made me lauph.
My least favorite thing to do was taking notes.
My favorite project we did was my project on The Pheonix Zoo, because I like animals and I like the Zoo.